Weekend plans anyone?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Just wondered what everyones plans for the weekend are and whether they are going to be SW friendly lol!!

Not much planned for me. Taking DS to trampolining lesson in the morning, meant to be having a BBQ tomorrow afternoon but I think that plans gone out of the window becuase of the weather!

Then I am working Sunday morning.

Oh what an exciting life I lead lol!

I'm having a quiet weekend :)

I'm taking my Mum to the cinema tonight & making it SW friendly by taking a fruit pick & mix...so that will be good.

Other than that I am going to have some rest & relaxation. May have a few cheeky alcoholic beverages but on the whole, going to stick to plan 100% after quite a naughty week this week!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend whatever they are doing xx

I'm on a Hen Do weekend in Bristol and can safely say that, no, it won't be SW friendly! xxx

I have no plans at all tomorrow (will prob end up shopping!!!) and i am doing a car boot on Sunday if the weather is good enough!!! :D x

Sw friendly? It will be :D xxx

I am off to the dogs tomorrow night, but am driving so diet coke for me, makes it far easier being good! Bike ride along the coast planned for sunday as long as its not chucking it down, apart from that not a lot!

I am having a massive car boot sale all day tomorrow. My friend is staying over tonight to help tomorrow, so SW BBQ tonight.
Sunday just relaxing, DD going out with friends so house to myself .
Lovely. Have a good time everyone what ever you are doing, sending some sunshine from herexx

I have my aunt & uncles silver wedding party on saturday night but will try to be good the rest of the time. I've not been well all week so have been unable to go for any walks this week. (have been walking about 15 miles a week) So will be keeping my fingers crossed for a loss on monday.

Im pretty boring this weekend, working tonight, tomorrow all day and tomorrow night, then decorating sunday! It will be SW friendly though i'll make sure of it Lol xx

No plans for me really. DH works all day Sat, we might go out in the evening for a bit, that won't send me off the rails though! No idea about sun yet, but will be pretty much SW friendly :)

I bought some rollerblades off ebay that should be arriving today or tomorrow so hopefully it will be dry and I can try them out!

Was a bit inspired by the film whipit to get some skates and get some exercise in the summer months! Would love a bike but don't really have anywhere to keep it in the flat and i stay up couple flights of stairs so not really practical so rollerblades it is they are a bit more portable!

Quite excited but scared too not been on a pair of skates in about 10 years eeek!

X

I really need to stick 100% this weekend!!! Need to get a suit for an interview next week, so looks like I'll be walking the malls or car boot (don't want to spend too much if it probably won't fit me in a few months).

Off to a body pump class in the morning, will have a swim after and a skinny capaccino from my HEA, then light lunch out and cinema.. but sadly working nights, so its work all weekend for me. Will end up doing some studying on Sunday and gym again too. Gym keeps me motivated and makes me feel good too. Aiming for 100% days so fingers crossed,lol.

On Saturday, I'm going to a card making/craft day at the local library (organised by my Cross stitch group). Then we're going out for a meal together. (Hopefully will make good food choices - alcohol free).

Saturday evening, and it's round to my Uncle's house for his 60th party. Should be full from my meal out, so only nibbles if it's SW friendly - syns will be spent on alcohol probably....

Sunday, and round to the out-laws during the day (they'll be back from their 23 day cruise!! - roll on retirement!!). Evening will be at my mums for tea as usual (SW friendly - Bless her, she always checks things with me and has helped no end!!)

Wow some interesting weekends!

I'm going to Blackpool Grand to see Laughing in the Rain, the Neil Seddaka story with MiL, we're going to the matinee & MiL thought it'd would be nice to come back to mine & have chippy tea:cool: followed by the usual wine & chocs, AND she will bring chocs to the theatre.

I've not told her I'm doing SW so I'll make a note of my syns:D

Bike ride along the coast planned for sunday as long as its not chucking it down, apart from that not a lot!

If you don;t mind i think i might just pinch your idea and get my bike out and have a ride along the prom.

BBQ tonight with some friends - having an 'experiemental' beer free weekend :-D, so lots of diet coke and BBQ'd meat and salad.
Normal running around on Sat (football training and dancing for children) and nothing planned at all for Sunday. All going to be SW friendly as I am determined to get my bmi under 25 at next week's wi.
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Back