Weekend plans

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
What are you all up to then? I took son to his martial arts lesson this morning, am now home about to do some cleaning. Swimming lesson with son this afternoon then home to prepare for friends coming for a meal & a singstar/just dance competition!!! Tomorrow will be hopefully a run in the morning although it is mil birthday so will have to go see her. Work tomorrow night 5-10.... Hope you're all having a good one x

Been to visit OH grandparents this morning then his stepgran via Sainsbury's (Got a hoodie for £5 and some joggers for £4) then into town this aft quickly before going to my folks for dinner and to pick up my bike. I can't ride one so bought one off of Ebay for £4.25 which my Dad has fixed up for me. Tomorrow morning will be learning the basics before I left the boy watch the football.

Tomorrow evening will be spent sulking about going back to work on Monday.

Have taken no2 son to rugby this morning, walked the dog, will be cleaning the house/ironing and exercising this afternoon, then fire lit, PJs on and vodka poured tonight. Tomorrow will take no2 son to Gaelic (if I exercised as much as he does I wouldn't have this problem!) and then visit my parents in the afternoon. THEN all the preparations to get everyone back to school/work on Monday. Sounds dull I know but it's relaxing. Have a good one!

KB x

Have been sat down all day trying to finish my assignment . Just been for a walk to blow away the cobwebs. It was windy but now I'm back and I've got to finish this and email it tonight so that I can Mark students work and be up to date by Monday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went on the bike! I can't turn circles in narrow spaces. I did try out the back lane at my folks but got the fear so went to the park across the road - it wasn't too bad but my bum does hurt from the saddle!

Lexie have you seen how many posts youve got compared to me and how long Ive been on here in comparison???
talk about chatterbox :)

efk said:
I went on the bike! I can't turn circles in narrow spaces. I did try out the back lane at my folks but got the fear so went to the park across the road - it wasn't too bad but my bum does hurt from the saddle!

I have the same problem. Straight lines are fine but obstacles and tight turns are a challenge. As for my bum that hurts for days!

78storm said:
I have the same problem. Straight lines are fine but obstacles and tight turns are a challenge. As for my bum that hurts for days!

nothing better than getting back in the saddle after all them years!..
was for me a right eye opener though, border line horrible to start with... but bare with it and only takes a little wile before bike riding becomes pleasurable rather than a dread!..
don't half batter your bottom to start with though, Tis amazing also just how quick you get your fitness up!.. only a matter of a couple of weeks!... :D
sorry for butting in there!.. "couldn't resist"

I spend so much time reading your posts.. I'm not sure what it says about my life lol :)

nothing better than getting back in the saddle after all them years!..
was for me a right eye opener though, border line horrible to start with... but bare with it and only takes a little wile before bike riding becomes pleasurable rather than a dread!..
don't half batter your bottom to start with though, Tis amazing also just how quick you get your fitness up!.. only a matter of a couple of weeks!... :D
sorry for butting in there!.. "couldn't resist"

Is it really gonna be pleasurable?!? I've been out again this morning but my bum hurts and my thighs really really ache! Please tell me it does get easier?!?

efk said:
Is it really gonna be pleasurable?!? I've been out again this morning but my bum hurts and my thighs really really ache! Please tell me it does get easier?!?

lol... bless ya,
bottom feel bruised does it!.. know just what it's like luv..
think you need to leave it alone for a few days now and give it a chance to mend!.. stick with it,.. promise it gets much easier!.. :)

Yesterday we went out for a Birthday Lunch at the Harvester, which ended up lastin 4 hours and 3 courses....Salad and the Simply Chicken was ok, it was the Caramel Crumble that wasnt so good for me. Did have tummy cramps last night :( Then Hubby took me up the pub for a few drinks as we havent been out on our own without toddler for 15 months!Lets just say the wine went to my head rather quickly and I had to pick up a chow mein on the way home.Tipsy Lady! No Hangover this morning tho thank goodness just tummy aches :(

Yesterday spent in bed with bad af pains today had a migrane most the day nit hekped by neighbours playing music so loud it was coming thru the ceiling!!!!

Back