Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weekend survival tips :)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by clarkey, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. clarkey

clarkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.86%)
    Diet:
    slim fast/Alli
    Hi all

Its Friday night which means its the start of the weekend and the most testing time for me and I guess my fellow slimmers! So I thought it would be good to see if anyone can offer some weekend survival tips to spure us through when we get bored and tempted!

Tips
    I am going to go for a jog (signed to do 10km run and do NOT want to look like a prat!!)
    Weekly shopping :( Going to go after a shake and not when hungry!
    Breakfasts - bacon sarnies are off for all - if I cant have them no-one can (unless they want to make their own!)
    Tea's - Try a tasty low cal recipe rather than take away!

Any more?? ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    it's my first weekend on the diet and i am not too bothered as i work weekends so will be busy

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Got any kids you can drag to the park? or a dog? Tried playing the minimins arcade games? a few little things to fill up the days til Monday

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    yes there are a few things like the above, or you could get the wii out and play some games (if you have one)
    or spend half a day catching up on all the lovely people on here... (sorry people im a little slow at the min getting back to you all!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.