Mrs Brown's food diary. New to weight watchers.

Hello :wave_cry: my name is Lindsay and having followed SW off and on for years I'm crossing over, mostly because I want to be able to have bread, wraps, pitta etc. I would also like to be able to have a 'counting' day at the weekend to have a pizza and wine.

Mr Brown and I have both signed up online today and will weigh in on a Saturday. I have around 6st to lose so, here goes.......

Filling & healthy day.
Breakfast - banana & Apple. (Hadn't been to asda)

Lunch - 2 warburtons crumpets with half tin of beans.
Couple of satsumas & coffee with skimmed milk and sweetener.

Dinner - chicken breast diced with nando's peri peri rub (2)
Mixed salad
3 ww wraps
Asda lighter Mayo (3)

I have synced my fitbit to my tracker too and have earned 2 points through walking today.

i'm hoping this is all ok and would love any help or tips or even buddies who are also starting out.

Hi Lindsay, welcome!

Here to subscribe and follow your journey. I too do filling and healthy, albeit less to lose but still can chat about the plan and swap ideas.

Hope you are doing ok on it so far. I am loving trying to cook new things on it and trying to convince my young family to eat a bit healthier too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Amba ? looking forward to chatting and sharing ideas. I ended up going to a walk yesterday teatime to give myself a time out from my little boys who had been fighting and moaning all afternoon and also to try and hit my 10,000 steps on my fit bit. When I got back I'd done over 11,000 steps and earned a total of 6 activity points for the day ?.

So today is filling and healthy again...

Breakfast - bite size shredded wheat
Skimmed milk
Banana

Lunch - roast chicken dinner
Mash & veg
Yorkshire puds (4)
Gravy (2)

Dinner - chicken kebab
Salad
WW pitta
Nando rub (1)
Garlic mayo (4)

Feels naughty using so many of my weeklies today but I intend hitting my step target again so should earn back some activity points.

hiya hun :) popping by to subscribe
good luck! i like the sound of the nandos rub, going to look into that! x

Well, I've been out all morning after dropping my eldest at school, I walked to the shops, round the shops and back and according to my fitbit I've done 12,500 steps and gained 7 activity points, can that be right? 7 extra points!

Anyway, I'm enjoying the filling and healthy so here we go again...

Breakfast - shredded wheat
Skimmed milk
Coffee

Lunch - 2 warburtons thins
Boiled egg
Salad
30g salad cream (3)

Dinner - 3 crumpets
2 laughing cow light (2)
Half tin of beans

All very simple today as hubby at work all day and night so I'm just looking after myself.

Hi just popping along thought I would subscribe as your doing really well on
F & h your meals sound really nice . I have just started f & h today :) Have a good weekend. Cath x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back