Weekend Thread

*Leah*

What is everyone up to?

I have a mega busy day in work today, as i'm off until wednesday :D Going over to my Mum and Dads tonight in Wales with my OH, grab some food and hit the sack.

Tomorrow we're going shopping for a new tripod and camera bag (photography geek) for my birthday, then a chinese with my family to celebrate all the birthdays we have coming up (me, OH and dad in next week or so)

Sunday i'm not sure, OH is having to come home because he doesnt have any holidays to take, so then its 3 days with my mum and dad :D

I'm really excited, but I need to get through my 40 point to do list in work before 5:30... and thats not an overestimation :(

Get cracking with that list and you'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Im cleaning up. OH has glandular fever so hasnt been well since last week and the house is a tip! Im still coming to work so he's attempting to look after our daughter :(

Once im done tidying i will be playing on my new Wii Fit!!!!!!! :giggle: i luv it i luv it!

hi Leah,
Not up to much this weekend as last weekend was a bit hectic so have decided to stay home most of this weekend and chill! I cannot get much sleep at the moment as there is an airshow starting tomorrow very near to where I live so have had fighter jets and airbuses flying around outside making a load of noise!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back