Weekend Treats!!!

Wooley79

Hiya, does anyone have any tasty, but not too syn-full ready meals for weekend treats to replace the usual indian/chinese???? I also dont have an oven at the moment, or a kitchen but I am managing on a George Forman and a Microwave for the time being being so all is not lost!!!!

Thank you in advance.

xxx:p

I had an innocent veg pot today, think it was indian chickpea daahl. Was gorgeous, 6.5 syns. Tasted like it should be much higher! I had it as a lunch on the run, but think it would be a great dinner with some veg on the side, or some extra chickpeas etc. Theres other flavours in the range too, all around the same syn values afaik.

Mayflower chinese curry sauce!! Mix with water and heat on the hob!! Ready in minutes, 4 syns for 100mls of finished sauce, poured over fried chicken and onions, serve with boiled rice!! It tastes exactly like the chinese takeaway!! Also lush over slimming world chips xx

Mayflower chinese curry sauce!! Mix with water and heat on the hob!! Ready in minutes, 4 syns for 100mls of finished sauce, poured over fried chicken and onions, serve with boiled rice!! It tastes exactly like the chinese takeaway!! Also lush over slimming world chips xx

i love this! haha i also had extra chilli powder to make it more spicy!

however, my syn treat this week (first since started SW) is a chinese curry chicken and boiled rice tonight (half portion).... cannot wait ! haha

i love this! haha i also had extra chilli powder to make it more spicy!

however, my syn treat this week (first since started SW) is a chinese curry chicken and boiled rice tonight (half portion).... cannot wait ! haha

Enjoy hun!! You need a little treat every now and again!! I am on the look out for the hot mayflower sauce as i also like spicy!! If not i will add chilli like you suggested!! Thanks for the tip!! Xx

I make egg fried rice and mix what ever i fancy in...its gorgeous and doesnt make me crave chinese :-D

I will be having this tomorrow, homemade egg fried rice, and will be making a curry with the mayflower curry sauce, chicken, onion and mushrooms!! Cant wait, 4 syns for the lot and is exactly like the chinese!! Xx

Ainsley Harriott's lentil dahl is supposed to be lush - and it's free on EE. My Consultant mentioned it in group this week so I bought some today. Planning to have some tomorrow with fat free fromage frais and caulliflower mixed in. Nom nom.

Back