Weekend

*Leah*

Hi everyone, how was everyones weekend? What did you all get up to?

I went to a car show this weekend, and had a nice couple of nights at a hotel :)

I'm currently trying to work out my points for a little chef breakfast I had this morning, they're useless at nutritional values!

I went to a car show this weekend, and had a nice couple of nights at a hotel :)

I'm currently trying to work out my points for a little chef breakfast I had this morning, they're useless at nutritional values!

sounds fun , watched the england game (arghhhh) then yesterday pulled all my back muscles while on the wii so crap weekend ,sorry :(

Oh no :(

Poor you Phil, you need to ask your lady for a massage. What did you do on the wii to do that? I'll stay away from it lol.

Sorry you were working nicoleaimee, I'm working all next weekend.

I went to The Isle Of Wight Festival I am totally shattered everytime I sit down I doze off lol....... I saw Pink~ The Saturdays~ NDubz ~ Paul Mcarnty ~ Florence and The Mchine ~ The Strokes ~ Jayz
I walked 130,000 steps,I had beer n a burger in my points and got squashed and pushed ,winked at and laugh,sang and danced and watched football with 55000 people :)

xx

Oh no :(

Poor you Phil, you need to ask your lady for a massage. What did you do on the wii to do that? I'll stay away from it lol.

Sorry you were working nicoleaimee, I'm working all next weekend.

maybe in a few days it very sore , i was jogging on the free jog( 2x 30 mins) on wii fit did about 40 mins felt a pain in my back but like a normal person i didnt stop and carried on for another 10 mins , then it all went , so its my own fault :(

What car show did you go to? Cant believe you did a hotel!! :p nothing like camping at these things! :giggle:

We prepped for transforming madams room into a princess room so was very busy all weekend!

sounds like you had a lovely weekend, did you manage to work out your points? Leah xxx

was working both days so was rubbish!!!

ahh hope you manage to have a nice sunny long weekend off vv soon xx

mr phil hope your better and take care xx

What car show did you go to? Cant believe you did a hotel!! :p nothing like camping at these things! :giggle:

We prepped for transforming madams room into a princess room so was very busy all weekend!

French Car Show at Rockingham. We've always hotel'd FCS but Trax is camping and drunken antics all the way hehe

I miss those days! :cry:

I did JAE and japshow way back in 2005 and my god they were fandabbydoozy!!! my OH did Trax at rocking ham in 2006 and loved it, i was only expecting him away for 1 day but he got a little bit drunk and stayed :8855:

Back