• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekend

*Leah*

S: 10st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st1lb(9.87%)
Hi everyone, how was everyones weekend? What did you all get up to?

I went to a car show this weekend, and had a nice couple of nights at a hotel :)

I'm currently trying to work out my points for a little chef breakfast I had this morning, they're useless at nutritional values!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)

I went to a car show this weekend, and had a nice couple of nights at a hotel :)

I'm currently trying to work out my points for a little chef breakfast I had this morning, they're useless at nutritional values!
sounds fun , watched the england game (arghhhh) then yesterday pulled all my back muscles while on the wii so crap weekend ,sorry :(

*Leah*

Oh no :(

Poor you Phil, you need to ask your lady for a massage. What did you do on the wii to do that? I'll stay away from it lol.

Sorry you were working nicoleaimee, I'm working all next weekend.

I went to The Isle Of Wight Festival I am totally shattered everytime I sit down I doze off lol....... I saw Pink~ The Saturdays~ NDubz ~ Paul Mcarnty ~ Florence and The Mchine ~ The Strokes ~ Jayz
I walked 130,000 steps,I had beer n a burger in my points and got squashed and pushed ,winked at and laugh,sang and danced and watched football with 55000 people :)

xx

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)
Oh no :(

Poor you Phil, you need to ask your lady for a massage. What did you do on the wii to do that? I'll stay away from it lol.

Sorry you were working nicoleaimee, I'm working all next weekend.
maybe in a few days it very sore , i was jogging on the free jog( 2x 30 mins) on wii fit did about 40 mins felt a pain in my back but like a normal person i didnt stop and carried on for another 10 mins , then it all went , so its my own fault :(

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
What car show did you go to? Cant believe you did a hotel!! :p nothing like camping at these things! :giggle:

We prepped for transforming madams room into a princess room so was very busy all weekend!

sounds like you had a lovely weekend, did you manage to work out your points? Leah xxx

was working both days so was rubbish!!!
ahh hope you manage to have a nice sunny long weekend off vv soon xx

mr phil hope your better and take care xx

*Leah*

What car show did you go to? Cant believe you did a hotel!! :p nothing like camping at these things! :giggle:

We prepped for transforming madams room into a princess room so was very busy all weekend!
French Car Show at Rockingham. We've always hotel'd FCS but Trax is camping and drunken antics all the way hehe

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
I miss those days! :cry:

I did JAE and japshow way back in 2005 and my god they were fandabbydoozy!!! my OH did Trax at rocking ham in 2006 and loved it, i was only expecting him away for 1 day but he got a little bit drunk and stayed :8855: