Weekend

lhs78

With the weekend round the corner, what has everyone got planned?
friday night, hubby is out with mates, so I'm going to rent a girlie film out (any recomendations?) and watch that in bed, Saturday going to take my little boy out somewhere for the day, not sure where yet though. Sunday, we've hopefully got a skip coming, so going to get rid of all the crap we have hanging about ready for getting the house on the market!!
Need to keep busy to forget about not eating!!!
xx

Yes!! We all must keep ourselves occupied through the weekends. I've found I've been OK at work, then as soon as I'm home I want to eat eat eat!! :(

THIS WEEKEND I'M GOING TO BE.... RESISTING TEMPATION ;)

Friday I've got friends over and we're having a dreaded takeaway... keto friendly for me of course.

Saturday I'm out in Oxford, so got to stay away from drink!!

And sunday I'm going for a pub lunch, so got to be keto friendly again!!!

I'm trying to get on to TS but I think that's impossible at weekends !!! As long as I'm staying away from carbs and only having one meal that's not an exante one, I'm not going to beat myself up too much. Compared to what I usually eat, a bit of chicken and salad here and there is AMAZING xx

It definitely sounds more appealing that having just shakes/soups!! What do you reckon you;ll have for a take away? Have you had a weigh in yet?
How long have you been doing this?

I'm a newbie to Exante! I was meant to start on Jan 1st but had the flu :( so I lived on whatever I fancied for a week as I needed to keep my strength up. For the first two days of flu I tried to stick to the diet but my OH noticed I just wasn't eating at all. It was making me worse so he managed to tempt me with real food. Glad I postponed tho as I'm back to full health now.

:) I started on Monday... BUT cheated a bit....
:mad: Monday I had some rice with my dinner and 2 choccy biccys!
:mad: Tuesday I had rice with my dinner, a kit kat AND beans on toast.
:D Wednesday was my first for 100% day.. 1 shake, 1 soup, chicken and veg for tea and half a bar for a snack. LOADS OF WATER too!

Tomorrow I think I'm just going to have a chicken kebab (large!) with no bread or anything. Just some salad and might even have a tiny bit of mayo... putting that on myself though or it'll be smothered in it!! Not too worried about a few extra calories as in normal keto diets you can eat unlimited amounts of chicken.

How long have you been going for? xx

if I had too I would choose Chicken fu yung. I think that would be a good choice for takeaway : )

We have lung fung at our chinese, chicken, prawns and cashews. I had that last weekend as I was trying to keep my carbs down. YUM YUM!! xx

I've been doing it for a week and a day now!!
I'm not really missing eating luckily, which I am suprised about as I love food! I am just thinking of this only being for about 8-10 more weeks, then I can start "refeeding"!!
Had a set back today with a couple of friends, they were asking about it as I hadn't really told them much, all they could say was, don't you miss wine? and god I couldn't do that, and "your always on some faddy diet"! that last comment really got to me and although they p***ed me off, I would normally grab a few glasses of wine to calm down , its given me a bit more motivation to carry on and lose this weight. I'm going to show them!!!

..........well after weeks and weeks of mucking about and not being able to get back into ketosis I finally am and guess what?????? I have our works Christmas do tomorrow night!!!!! I am going to enjoy myself and have whatever I fancy and then just knuckle down again after and hope it doesn't take me as long to get my ass into gear afterwards. Sods law is what I call it!!!!!!xx

Seems a few of us have stuff on this weekend lol. I had a meal out today but stuck to low carb (butterflied chicken fillet with baby corn, sugarsnap peas and green beans)...was actually delicious, knocked back with a sparkling water haha.

Tomorrow i was supposed to be out for lunch again but its cancelled so TS tomorrow, saturday got plans to have a few drinks so have limited myself to 4 vodkas with coke zero. And i have a big night out on the 22nd, to which i plan to have my chicken and veg again followed by drinks. After that i have no nights out planned til my birthday in June so i'll be a good TS girl til then hehe. But im fully expecting that this week and next my weight losses may be smaller...but thats the price u pay for tweaking the plan to suit social demands haha x

xx

I've been doing it for a week and a day now!!
I'm not really missing eating luckily, which I am suprised about as I love food! I am just thinking of this only being for about 8-10 more weeks, then I can start "refeeding"!!
Had a set back today with a couple of friends, they were asking about it as I hadn't really told them much, all they could say was, don't you miss wine? and god I couldn't do that, and "your always on some faddy diet"! that last comment really got to me and although they p***ed me off, I would normally grab a few glasses of wine to calm down , its given me a bit more motivation to carry on and lose this weight. I'm going to show them!!!

Friends can be so insensitive sometimes. They'll soon shut up when you reach your goal and be jealous that they're not feeling healthy and fabulous! :D A lot of my friends encourage me to drink, "don't be boring" is the main one they use, I'd rather be boring for a few months and slim and happy at the end of it, than be over weight, fat and miserable! All for the sake of a few glasses of wine... I think they're the boring ones if they can't have a laugh without a drink! xx

..........well after weeks and weeks of mucking about and not being able to get back into ketosis I finally am and guess what?????? I have our works Christmas do tomorrow night!!!!! I am going to enjoy myself and have whatever I fancy and then just knuckle down again after and hope it doesn't take me as long to get my ass into gear afterwards. Sods law is what I call it!!!!!!xx

Seems a few of us have stuff on this weekend lol. I had a meal out today but stuck to low carb (butterflied chicken fillet with baby corn, sugarsnap peas and green beans)...was actually delicious, knocked back with a sparkling water haha.

Tomorrow i was supposed to be out for lunch again but its cancelled so TS tomorrow, saturday got plans to have a few drinks so have limited myself to 4 vodkas with coke zero. And i have a big night out on the 22nd, to which i plan to have my chicken and veg again followed by drinks. After that i have no nights out planned til my birthday in June so i'll be a good TS girl til then hehe. But im fully expecting that this week and next my weight losses may be smaller...but thats the price u pay for tweaking the plan to suit social demands haha x

xx

:) Sometimes it's nice to have a break. I'd rather it take an extra few weeks to shed the pounds than miss out on seeing my friends. As long as we're making better choices then we're still beating our food demons! xx

Yeah definately. Plus i like that im learning to alter my choices along the way. Any other time id have pigged out, had starter and pudding along with bad choice main and wine.....ha! I wont give up my social life completely, but i will make the right choices about it xx

Totally the right way to go about it! If we gave up food AND friends we'd die surely! ;)

I think it's all about making the right choices, forever! So starting now is going to help us when we reach our goals. If we cut out everything we're more likely to give up! xx

Back