Weekend

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hello to everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend and continuing to have a good one.

Mine could have been better, I woke up yesterday morning, got out of bed, stood up too quickly next thing I knew I was on the floor with blood on my hands and my boyfriend asking me if I was ok. Turned out that I bashed my head on the wall when I fell, had to go to hospital and get 6 stitches. My head is sore, Im unable to concentrate and Ive so much to do for work tomorrow its horrid!

To top it all off, I had a fight with my boyfriend today which has left a sour atmosphere. To put it all in a nutshell, Ive been suffering from migraines since I was 17 which progressviely got worse this year when my weight increased and my fitness decreased. I went to the doc and she put me on betablockers which ultimately slowed my heart down but helps prevent migraines. Anyway today my BF wanted to go out and I said that I wasnt up to it and that the doc suggested to rest for 48hours just in case. Anyway that turned into a huge argument with him saying that Im never in the mood to go out and do anything that I just want to sit and veg.

He just doesnt seem to get it that when I suffered with the migraines I couldnt do anything, I went and sought help which resulted in not getting migraines as frequent but it slowed my whole system down that I find it difficult to get up and walk for a length of time. I just feel that Im doing all this to get a better life and Im just not winning

men eh?? sorry your weekend hasnt been better hope your head is ok
and well done on your losses so far you have done really well x

Ah Lumpy, how are you feeling now?

Men! Don't you just love them!!!!!

Mine says he is so supportive and how well I'm doing then asks when we can go out for a meal with friends!!!!! Doh!

You concentrate on getting well again then when you have more energy you can sort him out!

x

what a twat!!!!!! God, i am soooo glad i am single.... think i would have punched him!!!!!
get an early night hun and completely ignore the badger!!!!!!!
Hope you feel better soon!

Back