Weekends are sooo hard

Haitch

So glad it is Monday morning (don't think I have evr said that before!).

All weekend was tempted by the usual luxuries of curry, ice cream, beer etc. I stayed strong and am now on day 8 ss! I find the week quite easy as busy at work so should be fine... until Friday!

Well done on getting through the weekend!

Well done on getting through the weekend. The first one is always the worst. You should now be delighted in the knowledge that the worst is over you. Well done, it's a big hurdle to achieve you should be proud of yourself.:talk017:

KWYM - I started on a weekend...my poor kids !
Lined up loads of jobs I'd been putting off for this weekend.
Also had a MAM Strawberry shake for Sunday dinner... it was gone in seconds (and a bit sloppy too)... BUT Great to eat with a spoon Yippee !

My hardest days are Friday Night and Saturdays too as these were the days that my Hubby and I used to eat either a takeaway or go out for a meal. It does get easier though. well done for surviving your first weekend xx

I am finding the weekends ok because I am spending time with my husband who is also on SS. It means we are together and not with people who can munch.

I found the bbqs so tough at the weekend too - everywhere we went someone was having one!!
The thing I find hard is i feel so unsociable, cant arrange to see friends n stuff as just not strong enough to sit and have water while they eat and drink! just think tho when this weight comes off, will be able to go out again and will have an even better time as will be slim and have some proper nice clothes on!!! oooohhhh I cant wait!!! :D

Back