Weekends off!!?

Krissy1

Is anyone like me going off their diets at the weekend? If so, what effect does this have on your personal weight-loss? :confused:

Is anyone like me going off their diets at the weekend? If so, what effect does this have on your personal weight-loss? :confused:

I have had that issue before, but what I find helps is just being a stickler and recording every thing down, use your 49 points plus over the weekend. Just try doing that for the weekend and see if it helps.

I am finding that the more often I have relaxed weekends the harder it's becoming to get back on track. I'm going to try being 100% unless there is a special occasion because my weight is starting to creep back on :(

ye, i used to look at weekends as an excuse to pig out, haha. i try to be good in the week but i'm more relaxed at the weekend, like if i want something naughty then i'll have it and not feel guilty about it, i just carry on being good and not see it as an excuse to fall off the wagon completely. treats in moderation, ye :) bx

^^ I do the same hahahaa :') I guess if your good during the week say have 10 syns a day or whatever diet plan your on then it won't be too much of a problem at weekends :) only is when it is bothering you and your weight loss!!

My partner and I like to treat ourselves to a nice roast dinner and wine on a Sunday (the pork belly is in the oven as we speak!), which we don't usually count syns on - it's certainly an improvement from a few months ago where we would pig out on cakes and sweets most evenings!

Because we plan for it, and don't go overboard, I don't feel bad about enjoying it :) It also hasn't affected my weightloss.

Back