• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekends???

lottie*

I have found it really hard this weekend..........not because Im hungry just due to bordem. I never realised just how much of a big part food played in my life.

I usually have a cheeky takeaway every friday or maybe go out for a meal on a sat if not out clubbing (which is a no no as I cant drink)

I have just found myself really really BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have you lot found helps doing of a weekend to keep your mind off things???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Honestly...........................;)

lottie*

nothing rude thanks :D

I went out in the car for a drive today with my fella but even then when we passed pubs we was both thinking shall we go in for a quick drink.........but then realising we cant :(

fattothin ur so bold!!:p

Ive been watching CSI Las Vegas all weekend... Im such a bum but its helped me through the bordem!:D

im the same lottie, my fella works away during the week so weekends are usually out quality time at the pub or with a lovely indian takeaway...today has been really bad first time in 11 days i was looking for some thing to eat..i wasnt hungary....just bored out of my little brain!!!LOL

Its just a mind set we are all in, we must learn the basic formula of keeping slim and its boredom does NOT mean eat.

It can be boring on this thing..but time eventually flies really quick.
I had my 1st night out in 8 weeks yesterday....I had a ball. But I must admit that i did drink and eat..albeit gin and tonic (x5) and some salad and salmon. I felt so guilty for eating, didn't really enjoy it. But the night out done me the world of good. Today I have drunk 5lt of water and back on my shakes.

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Cook, clean and staying away from the kitchen!