Weekends???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lottie*, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I have found it really hard this weekend..........not because Im hungry just due to bordem. I never realised just how much of a big part food played in my life.

I usually have a cheeky takeaway every friday or maybe go out for a meal on a sat if not out clubbing (which is a no no as I cant drink)

I have just found myself really really BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have you lot found helps doing of a weekend to keep your mind off things???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Honestly...........................;)

4. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    nothing rude thanks :D

I went out in the car for a drive today with my fella but even then when we passed pubs we was both thinking shall we go in for a quick drink.........but then realising we cant :(

5. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    fattothin ur so bold!!:p

Ive been watching CSI Las Vegas all weekend... Im such a bum but its helped me through the bordem!:D

6. Kellster

Kellster Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    im the same lottie, my fella works away during the week so weekends are usually out quality time at the pub or with a lovely indian takeaway...today has been really bad first time in 11 days i was looking for some thing to eat..i wasnt hungary....just bored out of my little brain!!!LOL

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Its just a mind set we are all in, we must learn the basic formula of keeping slim and its boredom does NOT mean eat.

8. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    It can be boring on this thing..but time eventually flies really quick.
    I had my 1st night out in 8 weeks yesterday....I had a ball. But I must admit that i did drink and eat..albeit gin and tonic (x5) and some salad and salmon. I felt so guilty for eating, didn't really enjoy it. But the night out done me the world of good. Today I have drunk 5lt of water and back on my shakes.

9. liannaP

liannaP Desires to be slim....

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cook, clean and staying away from the kitchen!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.