weekends

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
I find weekends are the hardest for the plan as I like to have a few lagers etc maybe a takeaway ,how do you all cope at weekends .I am just going to have a flexi syn day and enjoy but not overindulge :)
have less than I usually would have plus Saturday is my wi so we are allowed to be a bit more flexible arent we :D

I stick to it at the weekends cos my WI is on Monday. I know a lot of consultants don't approve but I know a lot of members save up their syns for the weekend so that they have a bit of leeway. This has got to be better than exceeding your 105 syn allowance for the week.

gosh when you think off it like that a 105 syns is quite a bit think ill stick to 10 a day then have the rest on a saturday and see if it suits

Just try is out and see how you do. If you find your losses are still ok then it works for you. I am thinking of trying it myself so that I can have a couple of treats at the weekend.

well I have decided I am going to have 10 syns or under 6 days a week then allow the rest on a saturday and see what happens in the next few weeks ;)

Back