Weeklies

Interesting thread! I have wondered this too if you ask me i think its the combination of exercise and weeklies as in if you exr and use about 35 to 40 weekliesyou will have a loss but if you eat all your weeklies and dont exercise then there is no weight loss-a sts. I think anyway! I often think if i didnt use my weeklies and exercised I would loose weight quicker but life is too short I think 'cos you'd be miserable :)

Interesting thread! I have wondered this too if you ask me i think its the combination of exercise and weeklies as in if you exr and use about 35 to 40 weekliesyou will have a loss but if you eat all your weeklies and dont exercise then there is no weight loss-a sts. I think anyway! I often think if i didnt use my weeklies and exercised I would loose weight quicker but life is too short I think 'cos you'd be miserable :)

Which combo do u normally do?x

Well I usually exercise and eat about 35 to 40 of my weeklies,eating none of my exercise ppts snd I find I usually loose about 1 to 2 lbs per week. But I broke my leg I am just back at ww a stone heavier and I can'texercise :( so it has really messed things up for me.

Well I usually exercise and eat about 35 to 40 of my weeklies,eating none of my exercise ppts snd I find I usually loose about 1 to 2 lbs per week. But I broke my leg I am just back at ww a stone heavier and I can'texercise :( so it has really messed things up for me.

Awwwww bless u, that doesn't sound good :-( I think it's interesting how everyone does something different.x

Yes i love seeing how everyone does ww i suppose thats why we are here in MiniMins :) well done on your weight loss you are doing really well. I am dying to get back to normal and exercise again I didn't think I would miss it so much.

Yes i love seeing how everyone does ww i suppose thats why we are here in MiniMins :) well done on your weight loss you are doing really well. I am dying to get back to normal and exercise again I didn't think I would miss it so much.

I'm also not able to formally exercise :-( I've managed to earn my 26AP by Walking, not as quick to earn them as I would be in the gym but at least they still add up! X

I just came across you on another thread i was sorry to read you have been through so much. Sorry sweetie xxxxx

I just came across you on another thread i was sorry to read you have been through so much. Sorry sweetie xxxxx

It's ok, what doesn't kill us certainly makes us stronger ;-) x

I use mine if i need them but i don't use any activity points x

It certainly does make us stronger UKSerena :) ya i think maybe thats the way a lot of people do it eat most of their weeklies and mot use their exercise points. It is great to have them to use if you need to.

It certainly does make us stronger UKSerena :) ya i think maybe thats the way a lot of people do it eat most of their weeklies and mot use their exercise points. It is great to have them to use if you need to.

I love the fact I can still have Dominos lol x

I'm freakn out now and feeling guilty about splashing out at the wedding on fri night. I used all my weeklies and some!! I'm tempted to have a sneaky look on the scales but I won't :/ my weigh in is on tues can anyone give me any advise on undoin some on the damage between now and my wi on tues?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm freakn out now and feeling guilty about splashing out at the wedding on fri night. I used all my weeklies and some!! I'm tempted to have a sneaky look on the scales but I won't :/ my weigh in is on tues can anyone give me any advise on undoin some on the damage between now and my wi on tues?

Plenty of water to flush u out! But honestly don't worry, that's what the Weeklies are there for.x

Up activity between now and then to claw some points back, make good choices for your meals..hot weather is good for salads etc...life goes on, and occasionally the plan will throw a curve ball...but one bad day does not a diet ruin..

Thanks for the advise I'm just back from the gym now and I'm gona make my soup for the week! Water is a good one il drink plenty throughout the day

Everton how did your weigh in go? Well I hope. Isn't this weather fab? I used 30 of my weelies and walked a tiny bit and lost 1.5lbs. I love this plan!

most weeks i use all my 49 weeklies, im on week 18 and have lost between 1 & 4 lbs every week except one STS where i had a four day wobble, i haven't been excercising at all (im not recommending you don't lol) i just dont want to apart from walking x

Back