• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekly losses?

S: 15st0lb C: 14st6lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.81%)
Have a few questions about this.

1, What did you loose in your 1st week?
2, What are your losses like every week?
3, Where have you noticed most of your weight come off?
4, Have your boobs shrunk? (would love too keep my boobs but would love to be thinner more!) xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
My weekly losses are in my signature. I had a great first week, and then it's been variable, but I'm really pleased with the overall loss.

I've measured myself at the start and then recently, and I've lost 6 inches from under my bust and my waist, but only 2 inches from my thigh and nothing from my upper arm (although from the skin, I think I've lost there too.)

I notice it most on my stretchy trousers, which can now pull all the way up to my bust, instead of my waist! Had to invest in new knickers too, as was in danger of an embarrassing incident!

S: 15st0lb C: 14st6lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.81%)
WOW girls amazing well done hun!!! N Starlight Maybe my boobs will be okay then as i need 4stone off lol... I can hope. xx

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I would be happy losing some off my boobs although I'm only a 36c, they do my nut in lol

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
i have lost 3 stone - I have to say that my boobs are still looking good. I have lost inches from them but proportionly they are still genorous in nature. My biggest loss has been from my stomach and I am thrilled about that as I no longer look pregnant.