• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekly Plan

I feel it's always good to have a plan of attack, something you are going to focus on for the week.

This week I have lost 4lbs! :) I'm really happy about it.
So in 3 weeks I've lost 6lbs - Almost half a stone! If I did that every three month I would be at my target by Christmas! How amazing would that be!
To put it into visual perspective, as I like to do that! In 3 weeks I have lost this much fat;

My goals for this week are to step up my exercise! I had rehearsals every night last week so didn't have ANY time at all, and I've been getting really lazy! The fat isn't going to melt itself!!

I feel like I can achieve anything right now. I'm going to have a 100% week, totally on plan, keep my food diary complete, exercise daily and look after myself.

Be warned, I'm a woman on a mission and NOTHING is going to stand in my way!!! xo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wegle

S: 15st1.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 0st7lb(3.32%)
Well done you for being so focused! You sound like nothing is going to stop you this week!

I love the visuals of how much you have lost. It really goes to show what we can achieve.

Hope your week is brill!

krupskaya

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Sounds like your head is really in the zone Brit. 4lbs off is fab - go you!

I had rehearsals for a play, we performed it last weekend. I'm in an am-dram group :)

Maidstone in Kent. But my group rehearses and performs in Hadlow in Tonbridge xo

qualitybrittany said:
Maidstone in Kent. But my group rehearses and performs in Hadlow in Tonbridge xo
Ah right-miles and miles away then! Your pics look fab-I'd love to look as great as you do with no make up on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins