Weekly Plan

BrittW

Timelord
I feel it's always good to have a plan of attack, something you are going to focus on for the week.

This week I have lost 4lbs! :) I'm really happy about it.
So in 3 weeks I've lost 6lbs - Almost half a stone! If I did that every three month I would be at my target by Christmas! How amazing would that be!
To put it into visual perspective, as I like to do that! In 3 weeks I have lost this much fat;

mypetfat.jpg
1+lb+fat.jpg

My goals for this week are to step up my exercise! I had rehearsals every night last week so didn't have ANY time at all, and I've been getting really lazy! The fat isn't going to melt itself!!

I feel like I can achieve anything right now. I'm going to have a 100% week, totally on plan, keep my food diary complete, exercise daily and look after myself.

Be warned, I'm a woman on a mission and NOTHING is going to stand in my way!!! xo

Well done you for being so focused! You sound like nothing is going to stop you this week!

I love the visuals of how much you have lost. It really goes to show what we can achieve.

Hope your week is brill!

Sounds like your head is really in the zone Brit. 4lbs off is fab - go you!

I had rehearsals for a play, we performed it last weekend. I'm in an am-dram group :)

qualitybrittany said:
I had rehearsals for a play, we performed it last weekend. I'm in an am-dram group :)

Cool-me too! Where in the country are you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maidstone in Kent. But my group rehearses and performs in Hadlow in Tonbridge xo

qualitybrittany said:
Maidstone in Kent. But my group rehearses and performs in Hadlow in Tonbridge xo

Ah right-miles and miles away then! Your pics look fab-I'd love to look as great as you do with no make up on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back