Weekly pro points

ruby555love

Hi guys, I'm doing weight watchers online, just started... The weekly points that you have (43 I have) are they extra for you to have every week in addition to your daily points? Cheers

No, I've got 29 per day & 43 extra per week.

I think it's because it's my first week as I've skipped to next week & I have 49.

Right, :) I had been checking and couldn't see anything about 43 pp only 49 but if it's less than a week perhaps it's that I read somewhere about it being 7 a day if spreading them over week

Yeh 49pp everyone gets to have over the week however they choose, in addition to their daily points. Brilliant really!

I'm starting Monday, got the pack off my friend. I can't believe the food I can eat! It doesn't make sense lol...can't wait x

Thanks all - I've lost 5lb this week but very confusedas to when you can use activity points as they have not gone down... Drank copius amounts of booze last night thinking I could use my activity points & after using all my weekly points... They have not shifted?! X

Activity points means you earn yourself more points- as far as I understood it anyway. What hasn't shifted?

Well done on the 5lbs loss!

Back