• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekly progress/weigh in

Hi all, just thought I would update you all on my progress. I am 4 weeks into SS and am really please with myself I haven't cheated once!!!

I lost 10lb prior to starting and have lost a total of 22lb on CD. I have also lost 2 inches off my bust, 3 off my waist, 2 off hips, only 0.5 off my upper arm :)() and 4.5 off my thighs!! Thats a total of 12 inches!!!!

I am so glad that I have finally found a diet that I can stick to. I have had a string of problems in my personal life and even that hasn't made me any less determined.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WOW, that is an amazing achievement, congratulations -you are a true inspiration. I am only on day 2, and I hope I will do as well as you. You should be very proud of yourself.

Thanks for the messages of encouragement and support! This week I have lost another 5lb and this week I did eat some food as I graduated and didn't want to miss out on the celebrations so had one glass of wine and a couple of meals over the course of the weekend. The meals were either chicken and salad or veg with no carbs!

Still feeling very chuffed with myself!!

Nelly xx:smiley1842::smiley1842:

smurf

Silver Member
well done nelly a great loss!..xx

Evening peeps!

I have been struggling like mad over the last few days and even had a bite of my son's pizza on Friday evening :mad::cry:WHAT A LOSER!!!

I need to stay focused cause I am not going to give up. I want to have lost 4 stone by xmas. A hard task I know, I will have to lose 4-5lb per week. Not sure if I am being realistic, but gonna give it a go. I know that I can't cheat anymore!!

Nelly :smiley1842::smiley1842: