Weekly progress/weigh in

nellycreamslice

Hi all, just thought I would update you all on my progress. I am 4 weeks into SS and am really please with myself I haven't cheated once!!!

I lost 10lb prior to starting and have lost a total of 22lb on CD. I have also lost 2 inches off my bust, 3 off my waist, 2 off hips, only 0.5 off my upper arm :)() and 4.5 off my thighs!! Thats a total of 12 inches!!!!

I am so glad that I have finally found a diet that I can stick to. I have had a string of problems in my personal life and even that hasn't made me any less determined.

WOW, that is an amazing achievement, congratulations -you are a true inspiration. I am only on day 2, and I hope I will do as well as you. You should be very proud of yourself.

Thanks for the messages of encouragement and support! This week I have lost another 5lb and this week I did eat some food as I graduated and didn't want to miss out on the celebrations so had one glass of wine and a couple of meals over the course of the weekend. The meals were either chicken and salad or veg with no carbs!

Still feeling very chuffed with myself!!

Nelly xx:smiley1842::smiley1842:

well done nelly a great loss!..xx

Evening peeps!

I have been struggling like mad over the last few days and even had a bite of my son's pizza on Friday evening :mad::cry:WHAT A LOSER!!!

I need to stay focused cause I am not going to give up. I want to have lost 4 stone by xmas. A hard task I know, I will have to lose 4-5lb per week. Not sure if I am being realistic, but gonna give it a go. I know that I can't cheat anymore!!

Nelly :smiley1842::smiley1842:

Back