weekly weigh in and .....

margie

I had my 2nd weigh in of the week today and I have 11.5lbs in my first week -wooooooooo hooooooooo!!!
\got through the 1st week 100% ss no cheating and now I feel great!!

My CDC said if I felt I needed some food i.e. chicked or qourn to have it - not to debribe myself - which I thought was the idea - however she thinks it will help you stay on it longer - what do you guys think??
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Me too, sometimes SS and sometimes SS+.
I am going to stick to this diet until I reach a weight I'm comfortable with, but for me that sometimes means eating a little chicken or fish and some green/white vegetables instead of my third meal. I daresay the weight losses are quicker with SS only, but you have to be realistic about what will work for you and your home circumstances. I have to cook for my family for example, but some people live alone or or can avoid preparing food in other ways. It's not a competition and the other people on here are so supportive and kind, just do what will work for you, that's what matters.
Good luck Margie and well done on your first week's fabulous loss! :)

Well done Margie, great result. My CDC agrees with yours. When I weighed in on Wed, I told her how I found Mothers Day to be a real struggle and I had not felt so low in ages - no chores to do, no sunday lunch etc. She said if I ever felt like that again to eat, but to ensure I eat something that fits in with the diet such as, chicken, tuna, low-fat cottage cheese etc. with vegetables or salad. She said I could have even gone out to a carvery and just not had the yorkshire puds or potatoes. I'm glad I got through it, but if I do get that bad again I will definitely take her advice otherwise I might end up blowing it big style.
Good luck this week.

Thanks guys - I keep thinking I have such a long way to go and can't imagine not eating anything for months maybe a year - going to try and get through a week at a time and just see how I feel - try not to give in to temptation but it is sooooo hard sometimes - I never thought I would make it through week one - however here I am 11lbs lighter!!

Have a great week ladies xxxx

Well done-that's a fantastic loss! The worse thing I miss through being on this diet is my Saturday night curry-it's torture. It's my anniversary next week and we're not going out-not even for my birthday in July, but I just figure there'll be other birthdays when I can celebrate properly and it's not our 25th anniversary until next year. I'll be slim then. How good does it feel to say that!:) We were supposed to be going out with my brother in law next month, but instead he's coming round to us. At least I can avoid food here without looking stupid.

Fabulous on 11.5lbs that's fantastic and well done you for being 100%
Good luck for another great week!

xx

Well done Margie for losing 11.5 lbs in first week- that's fantastic! I am on Day7 and only lost 3 lbs- really depressed especially as I am starving hungry and stuck to it 100%. (On SS+ - 4 CD's + milk) - given up the milk now though. Feel like giving up today as I am so hungry and feel ill.:cry:

Well done, that's a huge amount to lose! I've been sticking to ss and plan to stick to it until a hen night I have in 5 weeks, think knowing I have a little break coming up will keep me motivated.

Well done on the great weight loss Margie and ((hugs)) to Lesley, stick with it gal, we all can relate to how you are feeling, bless you. I did 95% of CD on SS+milk like you are doing. Make sure you drink your water and just take it day by day. You can do it xx

Back