Weekly weigh in delight!!!

JKD

Well after 14 months I went for my weekly weigh in on Tuesday and had lost 1.5lbs which made my total 6 stone 1.5lbs and I am at target weight. I was so excited and although I haven't posted much on here reading people's posts have been inspirational and helpful in this final part of my journey. Now I just need to keep it off - this I think is almost as big a challenge - I haven't maintained weight at this level for 20+ years. Any tips grateful received!!!

Congratulations that's amazing! I have 6 stone to go so it's good to hear from someone who has lost a similar amount. And in 14 months that's just awesome. You must feel fantastic!

Congratulations! You have done amazingly well! I have just started again and had around 6 stone to lose. But after four weeks ive nearly lost one of those. I hope you are finding it easy to maintain, and enjoying being slim!! well done x

Thanks a lot. I have managed to maintain for this first weeks so far (weighing on scales at home) - just got to understand what I can and can't do - I am never going back - I don't think I would have the determination to do it again;)

Back