Weekly Weigh In

PJC

One week down and 7 pounds lighter. :D

Got five weeks to holiday and would like to lose another 21 pounds. Quite optimistic but at least I have a goal and ambition!

well done! keep up the good work,you will defo lose 21 id say! ;)

People at work have already commented on my weight loss as lost half a stone prior to going back on Lipotrim. Nice to receive those comments.

Thats great motivation! i love it when people recognise it,it feels like the hard work is payin off like it should lol!

yep,about 2-3 years ago,i never did the refeed so i piled the weight on right away!! i know better this time to do it right and im gonna low carb then do a low gl plan for life :) obviously with my saturdays to myself every week to do what i please with lol!

Well done jorja, great loss. I think u will manage 21 in five weeks and will look fab on ur hols. Here's to a great week 2 for u xxx

Well I managed another 4 lbs off this week. Would have liked to have lost more, but relatively pleased with my results. If it carried on like that I would be well chuffed.

Well done so far PJC! I'd say 21lbs is do-able in 5 weeks, 4lb a week roughly so you're on track. And even if you don't quite make that amount, you'll be a lot trimmer by the holiday. Good luck! x

Back