Weekly weigh-in

That's no good... Is there another pharmacy nearby that do lt too? Maybe you could transfer... They're supposed to be helpful and nice, don't forget - you are their customer so they should be doing everything they can to make you happy!x

Your more than half way there :) not long now hang in there !! About your chemist ignore them and no how you have done so far look at your losses together not individually! I did this years ago and in my 3rd week I lost 2lbs and the chemist asked me if I cheated !! The neck on her I didnt cheat once !! Well I never went back! Prove them all by going back next week with a great loss :) x

Whaaaaaa.... 2.1kg off this week. That's 4.5lb. Happy, happy, happy. And horrible pharmacist woman wasn't there only nice pharmacist man and nice assistant. So happy and hope this helps other people who have been good but not lost so much have faith that it will come off eventually.... Phew, I might even hit my end of year target as I only have 2.5kg to go in the next 2 weeks (I am sooo motivated I am even toying with the idea of staying on it an extra week or 2... but lets not go there just yet!).

So non-scale victories this week.
Another notch on the belt
Another pair of jeans starting to get too big (that is pair 3 so far)
OH keeps telling me how slim I am :)
My dressy shoes now fit properly again
Bought a load of new hourglass work dresses from M&S and feel a million dollars... (and legs aren't rubbing together at the top... blessed relief)...can't wait to start new job now :)

Only downside is my credit card has taken a hammering!!! My current statement reads like the lotto numbers in decending order!!!!

Big love to you all - as I couldn't have done it without you
xxxx

OK so first real WI since I fell off the LP boat on the 23rd of December (no re-feed, no plan and thankfully no weight gain). Tried since the 29th to get back on the programme but simply couldn't. Ended up doing a couple of shakes, a meal and lot and and lots of snack. This week been really, really hard and I've not been 100% any day BUT I did manage to lose 1.5lb.
Obvioulsy I can't keep that up or I'll take forever to shift the stone I want to lose on LT so today am finally back 'honking' on the 100%....

None Scale Victories
Am enjoying feeling slimmer and shopping in the sales and buying small sizes instead of medium or large
Also saw some folks from my old job that I haven't seen since October and they were very complementary saying I looked 'amazing'
Treated myself to a course of 3 facials (Wahanda.com) for not every much and had one today so feeling very pampered...

Onwards and downwards... only 9lb to a healthy BMI... can I get that off in 3 weeks if I'm 100%?? Lets try for 3lb for next week!

You can defo shift that in 3 weeks if you stay 100%. You can really do this!

Thanks lovely. To be honest I keep chopping and changing my mind about what to do. I'm happy to keep the loss to 1.5lb a week as really I'm quite ok doing the three shakes and having a couple of small snacks or 2 shakes and a meal a couple of times a week... and then I think oh this is typical of me. I get so close to a target and then I have to do my own thing and take twice as long... and if I just stick to what I'm supposed to do I'll have it off in no time... Still whatever way at least it going down not up :) xxxxx

I'm a bit undecided at the mo as well, I can't quite decide how to go. I planned to stay 100% until 28/01 and then get the last stone off with kettle bells and healthy eating but at the mo I'm struggling so I've been thinking about refeeding 21st it's just a mess. I've PMT as well which isn't helping.

OK let me make this easy for you (thank God for smartphones). Don't you blumming well dare give less than 100%. You keep me 100% 5 days out of 7 every week (since week 5). We both have so much less to lose but I will hit you with a kettle bell if you even question tonight what to do. Tonight is 100%.... I'll get back to you tomorrow about Tuesday. You are phenomenal... I have been 100% today (I know.... as rare as a Harvest Moon)... Not long until your next WI. xxxxx

leahcnnr said:
Thanks josiejojo :)

How you feeling today? Don't let my flakiness put you off being 100%. This diet suits you and you'll be at goal in no time xx

The pep talk did it, 100% today and feeling ok. I'm gonna stick it until the 27th and then healthy eating ?? Harcombe and exercise. I don't really know much about Harcombe but I've ordered the book from amazon and I'm gonna read it, I think it's like montignac but I'm not really sure what that is either hehehe I'm not terribly well informed :)

Excellent hunny. So pleased you are back on track and have a plan! I've never heard of that diet - am gonna look it up :) Think they're all healthy low GI eating and that's what I'm doing/going to do too. Mind I am coming round to the idea that low GI helps keep you feeling full but there is still a place for having a rough idea of your calorie intake... no more 'unlimited' on my plate :) xxxx

Back