Weekly weigh-in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by josiejojojo, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Turns out last week I lost 4.3kilos (so over 9lb) and not 3.3kilos, as pharamcist wrote wrong weight down on my card.

Alas this week I only lost 1 kilo (2.2lb) as OHs chicken-interference on day 10 interfered with my weight loss.
    Pharmacist said that even just eating meat will raise your insulin levels and so slow down your weight loss... (also it makes you want to pick big time).

He also thinks I'm dehydrated as yesterday I did a 5 mile walk with dog. 10miles round trip bike ride and had a lovely long massage (that made me pee like a horse!). So although I drank about 3litres it wasn't enough.

Am not too upset as week 2 was a tough one. In someways worse than week 1 - the lack of energy was a killer.

Non-scale goals are my 'fat' jeans are now in the bin as they are just too big and my skinny jeans and getting loose. Am sure if I stick at this 100% that next week I will see bigger losses. Just got to get through a night away at OHs friends celebrating a birthday... the pressure is already on for me to 'just eat something'!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good and on track... 100% does seem to be the way to go on this (otherwise may as well do SW or WW for a measly 2lb loss).

xxx

Onwards and Upwards

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Someweeks are sent to test us!!! Bear with it hun!! x

4. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Thank you. Am trying. If i can do half as well as you on this i'll be well chuffed xx

5. Chelle_s

Chelle_s Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Well done girlie you are doing great keep up the good work, I am on Wk 2 and found it hard a few days ago but I am back on track now xx

6. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Saturdays weekly WI results

Week 3 WI today. Lost 2 kilos :)

Been 100% all week (even survived a weekend away with OHs friends) so very pleased with myself.

Non-scales victories
    My skinny jeans and now just relaxed fit jeans (think they were always meant to be :D)
    I've had to go up a notch on my belt to keep my jeans up :D:D

The dress I bought last year for Xmas parties (that I couldn't breathe in) is now too big - it's actually falling off my shoulders :D:D:D

Go LipoTrim.....

My mini-goal this week is to focus on getting through next week and this will be my half way point...:eek:

7. Christine456

Christine456 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(21.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    woooohoooo excellent!!

8. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Silver Member

10. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

thanks Ladies - it is nice to get a cheer from you all at the end of the week. Well done to you all too - you're doing great xxx

11. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow well done hun :) its the non-scale victory's that keeps me going more than what a scales says! I think its time for you to buy a new dress hun :) you deserve it x

12. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Don't need to buy one - I've got loads hanging up waiting to see daylight (or moonlight) again :) xxx

13. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Well I lost another 1.5kg today so it is slooooow but steady progress. Over a stone in the first month and more than a third of my total target acheived.

Am sure it would have been more if I had weighted in at normal time of 9am instead of 4pm, I hadn't needed the loo, it wasn't the TOTM... oh and I hadn't cheated, cheated, cheated last week too :sigh:.

Ha ha :D oh well onwards and upwards. I still think there was another pound loss in there being masked by a litre or so of water so am going to be 100% ALL WEEK and expect a 2kg loss next weeks as a minimum... Do you hear that Lipotrim-God, I said min 2kg next week, or else!!!!

Non-scale victories

1. Gone down another notch on my belt
    2. England rugby shirt OH bought me 2 years ago - that I insisted he bought in a medium, not a large, now fits
    3. All clothes from first (of three) suitcases now fit - some are even baggy. Second one coming out tomorrow

Have climbed the mountain and am now on the otherside. 4 weeks done and now only 4 weeks left. Lets see what 28 days later brings (hopefully I won't look like a zombie!).

All of you on this site forum are doing so well and I wouldn't have got this far without you (nearly threw in towel last week - soooo glad I didn't).

:bighug:Thank you, thank you, thank you all xxxx

14. HockeyNut

HockeyNut Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(37.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim / Weight Watchers
    Fantastic stuff - well done!

15. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

A rubbish 0.9kg (2lb) loss. Too depressed to even go through my NSV (of which there have been several). Really, really hope I lose a bit more next week otherwise my 1 stone loss this month just won't happen and I'll be nowhere near target....

16. amyo

amyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Think of the positives... 2lb is still a loss, and it's steady progress, stick with it you're doing brilliantly!

Don't beat yourself up over targets, the most important thing is being proud of what you're achieving and feeling better in yourself x

17. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Chin up and keep going. All losses are another step in the right direction and I'm sure you'll get a bigger number next week xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Thank you both. Am feeling a lot better. Just with my pharmacy would weigh me in pounds and not kilos. "You've lost 2lb" would sound so much better than "oh, not quite a kilo this week". I will keep going... am too scared to stop this close to the biggest pig out period of the year :) Big hugs xxxx

20. amyo

amyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's easy enough to convert... I use a free app on my iPhone and track my losses x

21. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Yeah I have an app on my phone too and know 2.2lb = 1kg...it's just the way they said it that I found so demotivating!

22. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's rubbish! They're supposed to be encouraging and congratulating you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.