Weekly weigh in

jenpink

:D:D well guys I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat its my last week next week so i can go out for my birthday and was ecstatic about losing another 4lbs!! cant believe how much i seem to be losing when I've only got 7lbs to target the chemist keeps saying shes amazed at this point how much i keep losing ;) happy days! :D
sorry for going on im just very happy! hehehe:):p

well done on your loss the end is near x

Fabulous weekly weight loss Jenn!!!

Week 1 WI : -7 1/2lbs :eek:
Week 2 WI : -4 1/2lbs :p
Week 3 WI : - 1lb :( (totm due!)
Week 4 WI : - 5lbs :D;)
Week 5 WI : - 6lbs:eek::eek::D:D:D
Week 6 WI : - 4lbs:D(totm as well!)

Can I ask what height you are?

Are you doing any exercise?

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

im just over 5ft 4 the only exercise i do is walking with the kids, dont have the time or willpower while im on this, but im going to start next week when im eating healthy, mainly because my dad is on lipotrim as well and he fainted when he started going gym as well, i think its too much to go from no exercise and bad eating - to full blown exercise and no eating! like i said i do go on small walks with kids though

You have every right to be happy, well done that is a great loss xx

Well done! Nearly there now! You will look stunning for your birthday!

Wow that's awesome! You're so close now, keep up the amazing work :)

That's amazing! I'm *so* jealous! lol!

Congratulations - you've every right to be happy - you're doing brilliantly.

Well done

Peter

Brilliant loss Jenni, the end is near...you look great in your pic

happy days!

:D:D well guys I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat its my last week next week so i can go out for my birthday and was ecstatic about losing another 4lbs!! cant believe how much i seem to be losing when I've only got 7lbs to target the chemist keeps saying shes amazed at this point how much i keep losing ;) happy days! :D
sorry for going on im just very happy! hehehe:):p

Wow - amazing results! So motivating for me when i see success like this. You look stunning and I am sure you have an amazing birthday!

Flippin brilliant!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

7lbs to Target great job hun.... fantastic loss xx

That is brilliant, well done. You're nearly in the 9's! Yay!

x

Back