Weekly Weight Loss

apia08

How much would you expect to lose each week, is it common to have a massive weight loss in the first week and gradually go down thereafter?? Is it like weightwatchers were you lose about 1-2 pound a week. I have been checking out all the comments and finding them really inspirational.

Big loss is usual in the first week or two, then it normally levels off to between 2-3lb each week!! More water drunk = more weight lost, too!!

Good luck!!

The diet should deliver around 1 stone per month & the losses are about double what you'd expect with the likes of WW.

Some people will have a huge loss the first week others more modest. You may find some weeks you dont lose as much as you would have liked or expected and these weeks are tough, especially when you've stuck to the diet 100% but i think its important to look at how you're doing overall on a month - to - month basis. Conversely some weeks you might get a pleasant surpise :D

Some people lose a regular amount each week, some are fortnightly losers where the losses dont show one week but do the next & so on. Whichever one tou are, try to remember to keep the bigger picture in mind - a loss is still a loss no matter how small & the pounds will all add up in the end x

That is fantastic! I've been keeping up the water intake, only managed 1.5 litres all day and spent most of that on the toilet.

I have to say the hardest thing at the moment is drinking the water, I'm sure it makes me hungry :-(

On a good note, the advice is to drink drink drink so hopefully it will get better, had to think I still have another 11 weeks to go.

Three months is a blessing considering its taken me nearly 7 years to gain the weight. Its my 1st wedding anniversary on August 11th and it would be wonderful to look the way I did (a little older) when he first met me. Might even dig out those old dresses I kept (Just in case)

Three months is a blessing considering its taken me nearly 7 years to gain the weight. Its my 1st wedding anniversary on August 11th and it would be wonderful to look the way I did (a little older) when he first met me. Might even dig out those old dresses I kept (Just in case)

What a lovely idea!! Lets see those photos when your done, wont you!!

Back