Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weekly WI and being Abandond

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spudsbit, 28 September 2007 Social URL.

1. spudsbit

spudsbit Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well week 15 done and dusted..... a few bad days but still got 2lb off. Don't get weighed again till 8/10/07. I've set myself a target of getting 10.5 off in October to give my November start weight of 13st.

As a reward to myself, i'm getting my teeth bleached..... and i'm going to have to buy another winter coat because all my others are too big. :D

Getting there - although a little slower than a lot of people, i'm still plodding along.

Dreading Sunday as my daughter leaves home for uni and i'm going to miss her. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Remember the day I went to Uni!! Seems 5 minutes ago (14 years now!), my mum and I are so close now, in fact closer than we were then so don't miss her too much, let her fly and she will soon come back to roost :)

Well done on the weight loss! Superb!

How much is tooth bleaching? I am thinking of getting that done if it isn't too much.

Mike

4. spudsbit

spudsbit Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    It's £240 for top and bottom. I also get 6 extra 'top ups' included in that to do once every 4 months if needed.

Natalie is really excited and is going to Durham so only 25 mins away from home - but we are really close and i've told her she can't come home for the first 6 weeks to give her a 'settleing period'. I fill up with tears every time i think of it.......:cry:

5. octavia

octavia Full Member

Well done on your fab weight loss.:)

I couldnt have lasted 6 weeks without going home when I first left home. I went back for a visit after 2 weeks, then after 4, and then it got longer as I was more established. That was 21 years ago and I have never lived back at home since!

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    My mum said to me to settle in but I came home after a couple of weeks anyway and surprised her!! She wasn't in!! So I let myself in and raided the cupboards as I was starving hungry, when she got home she said "nothing changed then mike" lol

Mike

7. octavia

octavia Full Member

Lol:D
    To be fair Mike, I was motivated to return home to get some lovely home cooking and a decent roast:)
    Dont tell my mum though!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.