• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekly wi results?

S: 12st8.8lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 1st0.8lb(8.37%)
If you look around there are several loss tracking threads (like for December / valentines day). People post losses on there. Is that the sort of thing you mean? x

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
I often miss someone's weight loss because it's in their diary or has dropped off the page quite quick, so I think a WI sticky would be a good idea. That doesn't mean people can't post it in their diaries too obviously. I think it would also be encouragement for new SW starters as they can read through a sticky WI thread and be amazed at the weight losses we have here ;)

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I often miss someone's weight loss because it's in their diary or has dropped off the page quite quick, so I think a WI sticky would be a good idea. That doesn't mean people can't post it in their diaries too obviously. I think it would also be encouragement for new SW starters as they can read through a sticky WI thread and be amazed at the weight losses we have here ;)
Agreed. There are a lot of individual 'team' weigh in challenges and it'd be nice to have one thread to see everyone's losses for motivation!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think that would be a great idea too!

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
I have sent a PM to Sandy who does the stickys to see if she would add this for us,lets see ;)
Some times weight losses get over looked thats all ,and we dont want this happen.