Weekly wi results?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
As i have come from ww,they have a weekly wi thread where you post your weight losses each week would it be possible to have that here like they have i think its a very good idea?
Please post if you agree or disagree .

If you look around there are several loss tracking threads (like for December / valentines day). People post losses on there. Is that the sort of thing you mean? x

I often miss someone's weight loss because it's in their diary or has dropped off the page quite quick, so I think a WI sticky would be a good idea. That doesn't mean people can't post it in their diaries too obviously. I think it would also be encouragement for new SW starters as they can read through a sticky WI thread and be amazed at the weight losses we have here ;)

I often miss someone's weight loss because it's in their diary or has dropped off the page quite quick, so I think a WI sticky would be a good idea. That doesn't mean people can't post it in their diaries too obviously. I think it would also be encouragement for new SW starters as they can read through a sticky WI thread and be amazed at the weight losses we have here ;)

Agreed. There are a lot of individual 'team' weigh in challenges and it'd be nice to have one thread to see everyone's losses for motivation!

I think that would be a great idea too!

I have sent a PM to Sandy who does the stickys to see if she would add this for us,lets see ;)
Some times weight losses get over looked thats all ,and we dont want this happen.

Back