Weeks 5, 6 & 7 Weigh Ins

Sorry I haven't been on line for a few weeks but work has been hectic and the PC has not been playing ball!!
Anyways, week 5 was not good with only a 2 or was it 3lb loss, I can't pretend I wasn't dissappointed but at the end of the day it was 2lb nearer my target:)
Week 6 and I was back on track with a 5lb loss:):):) - Much happier!!
Week 7 and it seemed that I'd got stuck again, but all of a sudden the weight started shifting and I ended up with another 5lb - well happy, My initial target was 3stone in 8 weeks and I'm going to do it:D:D:D:D:D I feel fantastic and lighter than I've been in the last 10 years, even better I find it sooooo easy now:):)

Well done on the recent losses, you're doing such a good job! I find the diet really easy now too, it seems to be second nature to just have the shakes and no food. Long may that last.

Good luck for next week's weigh in, you're going to smash your 3 stone target!

Well done on your weight loss

You are doing fantastic. I hope to get to my goal by the start of october. Do you think i'll make it? I have a wedding to go to then.

Well done, youve achieved some great losses there. Glad you are finding it easy, you must be so pleased. Look forward to seeing you hit the 3 stone marker!
Emma x

2 Sizes Smaller, we have a similar amount to lose, I'm looking to do mine in 10 - 12 weeks, so you should be there or there abouts, best of luck:)

Back