weetabix golden syrup

hollystar100

anyone know if these are a heb? i know the choc ones ar heb and syns but on their own they are 8 syns which is quite high :(

ive just been trying to figure this out too ... there seems to be some disagreement amongst members but im choosing to believe those that say you can consider it as HEB +2 syns. one girl had been eating them for two weeks under this presumption (on consultant advice) and it hadn't affected weight loss at all. Hoorah!

is there any more updates on this??? I have a pack and would love to have 2 as a HEB and count the extra 2 syns.

x

i asked my consultant and she's looked everywhere and there's nothing to say they are a heb and two syns so im not risking it as for 8 syns may as well have chocolate :(

hollystar100 said:
i asked my consultant and she's looked everywhere and there's nothing to say they are a heb and two syns so im not risking it as for 8 syns may as well have chocolate :(

Well I have been having them and counting heb and 2 syns and had a great weight loss this week so will continue until that changes x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back