weetabix oaty bar

yeah i think they was or with with cerial bars in sainsburys,in a box of five has weetabix written in big writing then oaty bars in even bigger writing across the middle

Well, just back from Asda and they are no longer on offer there. Full price now £1.98 a box! Glad I picked up some in sainsbury yesterday at £1.29!!

I got some in sainsbury's a few weeks back for 98p! Obviously not that price now, don't think it was an introductory offer or anything like that though, weird :s

Thanks for this! I didn't even know they existed. Will have to have peek in Asda next time I'm in. I love weetabix with a rather alarming digestive passion, so I just know these will be fab! :p

Tesco has them on offer: 2 boxes for £2. I've had today and they are lovely.

they come in white chocolate which is what i tried and there heaven,and strawberry ( there in my cupbaord) and a milk chocolate but i never got that one

I'll have to cut back on these as they've been making me really bloated recently and that's only with having a couple a day.

Thank's Squiddie, the white choc one's sound lovely - Can they be used as a HEXB? as the Alpen light bars are.....

Back