Weetabix omelette

K Dee

This may sound awful but is suprisingly nice.

Egg
Weetabix

Beat the egg
Add the weetabix
Sugar or not
Let it cook in the pan
Once cooked chop a banana and put it on half he omelette and fold over like a sandwich. I put a little vanilla yoguart over too.

Go on give it a try.

Wow - how weird! What made you try that? If I thought for days I probably wouldn't come up with anything so random - is it really good?

I really enjoyed it was very filling (bulky), I can't take all the credit though it was from a lady at our SW class she comes up with some really crazy ideas (I'm for trying any thing). Give it a go you'll be enjoy it.

It sounds like the galette's that you can have on Dukan! But they use Oats rather than Weetabix! Good way to get your HEXb x

Look Here thats the Dukan version, but sounds like you can pop them in the fridge or freezer too! x

oooh, sounds. odd. lol
I think I'll try this, but with a HE of Weetabix minins with choccy bits. And a dash of sweetener and vanilla. mmmm. Sounds fiiine!

This sounds soo odd but i think i might give it a try! Thanks for sharing the recipe because i don't think i would have every thought to try this combination lol

I had this today for Breakfast and wow it was filling and tasted nice! I was surprised becuase i thought that eggs and weetabix was an odd combination but it was nice :D

I think these should be called weetabix pancakes, just to sound more appealing lol
Thought it was really nice though.

Back