Weetabix

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Hi all - I've been having a weetabix with a banana in the mornings but can only manage the one (book says allowed 2)- should I have something else from the HEB list or is it OK not to have anything else?

Im the same, i dont always have my second HE-B either, but then again if i do that for too long my weight loss slows and when i starting including them into my diet i have big weight losses.
Crazy crazy crazy
Sorry i dont suppose i helped with the question!
Ruthy xxx

Thanks Hun, weird how the HEb effects the losses tho isn't it....?

That is interesting because I have noticed that too and wondered if it was just me! who knew fiber was so important :) LOL

What about half and half, my friend has half weetabix and half another bexb choice, it seems to work for her???

ooo i never thought about that! I'll give it a go! Thanks!

I never thought of that either! Gosh I'm not very good at this am I!? With the HEA can I have 2 lots of milk and count this as my HEA for the day or should I have something different for each choice? I'm soo confooooosed!

yeah u can!!u can have two lots of milk for hea or two lots of cheese for hea or one of each its totally up to!u dont have to have them if u dont want to though!hope this helps!

Back