Weetabix

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nick, 22 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi :)

Just started the 1000 program this morning very excited. I am having weetabix with a chocolate velvet over the top, very nice. It is the best thing i have had since i have been on the diet. It feels really naughty because it is so nice. Whos says we can't join in the weetabix challenge.

Nick :D

Last edited: 22 October 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Weetabix with choc velvet? Ummm. Might pass on that one :D

Enjoy your 1,000 cals :)

4. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

Oooh that sounds lovely, I must remember that one when I get to that bit!!!

Gemx

5. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

That sounds fantastic, I love weetabix and chocolate, will have to remember when I get to 1000Kcal :cool:

6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Nick

Don't want to sound greedy or anything but how many Weetabix are you allowed?

Dizzy x

7. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Unfortunately only 2 but i could eat more. :)

8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Nick

Me too but at least it's two. I don't think I could eat just one. A real favourite treat of mine when I was at Uni (years ago) was to have weetabix with all bran on the top a huge pot of black earl grey tea and pour tea over the cereal and just a drop of milk on the top. I'd also drink a huge mug of the black tea too. It was really filling and warming and kept me skinny (in those days).

Nice memory!

Dizzy x

ps What ya having for breakkie tomorrow?

9. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow - that sounds great!!!!

ENJOY!

xx

10. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Hi :)

I really wanted the same again as i loved it so much. But i thought i need to have something different. I am having pears, apples raspberries and grapes all chopped up with a banana bliss over the top. Sounds nice but i will let you know.

Nick :D

11. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Pouring tea over your cereal?? You are a strange one love!!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.