Weigh day rituals?

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Anybody have them? I never used to but now I seem to have got into a thing of wearing very similar clothes (leggings and t-shirt) and eating more or less the same menu pre weigh in on the day of weighing! Wish I could break it really but then I always get nervous and think it could affect things and when I know I've had a good week I'll change things but then I never know what the scales are going to show even if I think I've had a good week!

My weigh in is in the evening, but from about lunch time i try and poop as much as possible- not that I have much choice over it!!

mines in the morning i never eat after 8 the night before and dont eat before i weigh i take breakfast with me and i always wear leggings and a t-shirt lol

I always make sure I wear leggings or tights and I only eat my breakfast and a small lunch - no snacks until I've been weighed. I also make sure my bladder is fully empty before I step on the scales - ha

i have a small breakie and lunch and dont drink any liquids after about 2pm haha :)

I have a small breakfast and a very light lunch. I don't drink anything for 2 hours before weigh in so I can pee it all out before I go. I have "weigh in trousers" wear the same ones every week, with a vest top. I always take a bottle of water with me because by the time I've been weighed I'm quite thirsty.

Haha, it's good to know everyones the same! I wear the same sort of thing every week, leggings & light top. I get weighed in the evening so try and eat a very light lunch & wait till afterwards for my tea - I usually put a casserole or a curry in the oven for after because I know I will be STARVING!

Back