Weigh day rituals?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Anybody have them? I never used to but now I seem to have got into a thing of wearing very similar clothes (leggings and t-shirt) and eating more or less the same menu pre weigh in on the day of weighing! Wish I could break it really but then I always get nervous and think it could affect things and when I know I've had a good week I'll change things but then I never know what the scales are going to show even if I think I've had a good week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My weigh in is in the evening, but from about lunch time i try and poop as much as possible- not that I have much choice over it!!

4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mines in the morning i never eat after 8 the night before and dont eat before i weigh i take breakfast with me and i always wear leggings and a t-shirt lol

5. slrayner

slrayner Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always make sure I wear leggings or tights and I only eat my breakfast and a small lunch - no snacks until I've been weighed. I also make sure my bladder is fully empty before I step on the scales - ha

6. faith08

faith08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.32%)
    Diet:
    was sw now ww
    i have a small breakie and lunch and dont drink any liquids after about 2pm haha :)

7. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always wear the same outfit (leggings and a thin top!) and I dont eat or drink anything after 2pm. I get weighed at 6.30. And obviously go to the toilet as much as possible all afternoon :D

8. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have a small breakfast and a very light lunch. I don't drink anything for 2 hours before weigh in so I can pee it all out before I go. I have "weigh in trousers" wear the same ones every week, with a vest top. I always take a bottle of water with me because by the time I've been weighed I'm quite thirsty.

9. bellatrix

bellatrix Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(16.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha, it's good to know everyones the same! I wear the same sort of thing every week, leggings & light top. I get weighed in the evening so try and eat a very light lunch & wait till afterwards for my tea - I usually put a casserole or a curry in the oven for after because I know I will be STARVING!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.