Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weigh day rituals?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Anybody have them? I never used to but now I seem to have got into a thing of wearing very similar clothes (leggings and t-shirt) and eating more or less the same menu pre weigh in on the day of weighing! Wish I could break it really but then I always get nervous and think it could affect things and when I know I've had a good week I'll change things but then I never know what the scales are going to show even if I think I've had a good week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My weigh in is in the evening, but from about lunch time i try and poop as much as possible- not that I have much choice over it!!

4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mines in the morning i never eat after 8 the night before and dont eat before i weigh i take breakfast with me and i always wear leggings and a t-shirt lol

5. slrayner

slrayner Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always make sure I wear leggings or tights and I only eat my breakfast and a small lunch - no snacks until I've been weighed. I also make sure my bladder is fully empty before I step on the scales - ha

6. faith08

faith08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.32%)
    Diet:
    was sw now ww
    i have a small breakie and lunch and dont drink any liquids after about 2pm haha :)

7. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always wear the same outfit (leggings and a thin top!) and I dont eat or drink anything after 2pm. I get weighed at 6.30. And obviously go to the toilet as much as possible all afternoon :D

8. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have a small breakfast and a very light lunch. I don't drink anything for 2 hours before weigh in so I can pee it all out before I go. I have "weigh in trousers" wear the same ones every week, with a vest top. I always take a bottle of water with me because by the time I've been weighed I'm quite thirsty.

9. bellatrix

bellatrix Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(16.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha, it's good to know everyones the same! I wear the same sort of thing every week, leggings & light top. I get weighed in the evening so try and eat a very light lunch & wait till afterwards for my tea - I usually put a casserole or a curry in the oven for after because I know I will be STARVING!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.