Weigh day treats and weeklies

MrsLmc

Gold Member
Okay so I've read in a few peoples diaries that on weigh day they tend to have a day off or treat like take away....just wondering is this out of the 49 weeklies or as well as??

Some seem to still have their weeklies as well and all appear to still be losing!!

Any thoughts welcome :D

I use the weeklies upto the night before weigh in. Then use minimal points on weigh day so can have a treat within my dailies after ive weighed.

My leader lost all her weight on the old discover plan said she used to have fish and chips every week after her weigh in and still lost the following week.

Im too scared that it will catch up with me if I do that!

I have fish & chips every other week on weigh in night :) Dont do it every week but it's nice to look forward to :)

Yeah I was wondering the same thing MrsLmc... I always use dailies/weeklies if I have a treat but didnt for the first time 2 weeks ago (had a "day off" essentially). I still lost weight the next week but I don't think I would do it that way every week... once in a while is good for the soul ;) x

I find if I take a day off I eat everything in sight and then convince myself the rest of the week that I won't lose so I just keep eating! This week has been the perfect example of that! I was out on friday night and hangover day on sat meant I ate everything I could get my hands on! and I havent stopped since :(

I feel wick and had to work late last night so missed weigh in.

I suppose some people are different but for me blow out days don't seem to help.

i take the weekend off and i don't track it either but i'm pretty sure i go over my weeklys and i still lose 1lb a week. this way i don't feel like i'm restricting myself

I find if I take a day off I eat everything in sight and then convince myself the rest of the week that I won't lose so I just keep eating! This week has been the perfect example of that! I was out on friday night and hangover day on sat meant I ate everything I could get my hands on! and I havent stopped since :(

I feel wick and had to work late last night so missed weigh in.

I suppose some people are different but for me blow out days don't seem to help.

I used to be like that but for some reason this time is different. I was away for the weekend and I was even quite good for me while away and got straight back to counting pp when I got home!! Long may it last xx

i take the weekend off and i don't track it either but i'm pretty sure i go over my weeklys and i still lose 1lb a week. this way i don't feel like i'm restricting myself

I'm thinking of trying this once a month but I'd doubt I'll be as lucky as you :eek:x

i think you just need to find the right balance between the amount you want to eat and the amount you want to lose and when you find that it makes dieting so much easier

i think you just need to find the right balance between the amount you want to eat and the amount you want to lose and when you find that it makes dieting so much easier

I've lost all the weight I wanna lose now till after Christmas anyway...I'm trying to maintain now in the easiest way I can hehe, don't wanna gain anything x

I have fish & chips every Friday night, and I've lost a stone in 6 weeks!! Long may it continue!! Love fish supper Friday!!

I have a treat out of my weeklies for that new week. But if I go over my 49 points on WI then I don't worry about it too much. Hasn't hurt my losses at all :)

i did a really nice home cooked roast dinner as my treat on WI night today :)

had 1/2 a pack (so 1 portion) tesco simply cook chicken mini roast (chicken breast, bacon, sausage and a stuffing ball and gravy) (7pp) with cauliflower in white sauce (2pp), carrots, roasted butternut squash, 200g Aunt Bessie's midweek roast potatoes (6pp), 1x mini yorkshire pudding (1pp) and extra gravy (1pp)

...... so 17pp and was still in my daily's as only used 12pp between breakfast and lunch ... and it was so filling i'm stuffed ! but i really enjoyed it as i've had a lot of ready meals and sandwiches lately (including lunch today, lol)..... brought a WW from Heinz dessert (5pp) to have as my treat tonight out of my weekly's but don't want to use too many weekly's as out for dinner on saturday night and they don't have NI's available ! :(

Back