Weigh days

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Bethany246, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya if you go to a slimming club and your weigh day is on a mon if you go out for a meal will you weigh heavy on the monday your weigh day or would it be better getting weighed on a thursday

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Depends when you go to eat. If you eat say on the weekend then you will be heavier on the Monday than on the Thursday but if you eat Tuesday/Wednesday youll be heavier on Thursday. I must admit when i did the slimming clubs id eat on the evening id been weighed, got all week to lose it again then. But really only cheating yourself, cos instead of carrying on from your wi weight you have to lose your meal weight too, just wasting time really.

4. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I suppose it also depends on how much you eat and what you eat!

At the end of the day if it was a one off and it did show on the Monday it would come off the next week, and as Happe said, trying to 'trick' the scales really doesn't work and we are only cheating ourselves.

Good luck with your weigh in though!

Mags
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.