Weigh in 1 on Tuesday..

Good luck hun, i'm sure you'll have a great loss
xxx

good luck hun, my weigh day is tues aswell. :)

Thanks for the good luck wishes, will keep you posted, its been a hard week but am getting used to it now..

Good Luck suzie, The first week is the hardest it gets easier week by week, and the weigh in's are the highlight of my week:)

So how has the weigh in gone Susie? Can't wait to hear what you lost. I bet it will spur you on for week 2. Good luck.

First weigh in this morning, only lost 4lb so am felling a little dissapointed, really thought it would be more :(
Good luck with your weigh ins!

Sx

Starting weight: 12.5
Week 1- 12.1

Last edited:
Suzie, everyone different and the weight comes off at different paces. Don't be beating yourself up, you will have a bigger loss next week you'll see. Are you drinking up to 4 liters of water? and sticking to the three shakes? I only lost 3.5 on my second week and everyone else was loosing alot more but this week, week 3 i lost 5+3/4 so you see it comes off everyone differently. Think of 4lbs of butter gone from some were :)

Thanks for the word of encouragement, i havent always drank enough water I know have struggled with feeling sick a couple of days and only managed 2 soups...i will have the vanilla ones but dont like chocolate and tend to stick to the soups, but have been sick of them so got more vanilla today as well. Did LT last year for 5 weeks and had a better loss first week, about 7lb i think...not giving up though will drink more water, am going on hols June 20th so want to lose as much as I can by then and then decide if im going to carry on with LT or go to WW for last bit...x

Great attitude hun!!!! You probably didnt drink enough water as you said. You will probably have a bigger weight loss next week. As wannabskinney said everyones body reacts differently to LT!!!
Chin up and well done on not giving up.
Niamh xxx

Back