Weigh in 1

padmdhs

I have lost 16ib in my first week and i am well happy with it here goes week 2 :D

Nice one m8 :D I was looking out for your results and wasn't dissappointed and i bet you aren't either!

Well Done and keep up the good work, it's worth it:D

That's a get loss, I'm on day 3 and I must admit my mind's in the game but my tummy hurts. I'm hoping this will pass, keeping busy does the trick my only concern is when I go back to work *gulp* I WORK WE FOOD :( arrgggghhh.
Still, I know this is for the good and you guys motivate me no end.

Will post my first weigh in next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohooooo!!!!!! Fantastic loss Hun :)
Got your motivation right there now to carry on through this week. Chuffed for you :D x

Thx all the support on here does wonders for motivation and willpower thank you all for your nice comments it makes it all worth while just cant wait to be able to go clothes shopping :)

Thx all the support on here does wonders for motivation and willpower thank you all for your nice comments it makes it all worth while just cant wait to be able to go clothes shopping :)

Yeah it really helps knowing so many people want you to succeed.
Yay clothes shopping :D will be a totally different feeling for you.nice to to be able to take things into changing rooms and then asking for a smaller size.you'll be buzzing :character00100:

padmdhs said:

It's good to read about other people's experiences at the same time. Some of my friend's haven't been too supportive so this has been great :)

It's good to read about other people's experiences at the same time. Some of my friend's haven't been too supportive so this has been great :)

keep coming on here you will get all the support you need :D

smashing loss well done, keep up the good work and you will be at your goal in no time :)

So just has week 1 weigh in myself this morning and down 8lbs so please with that as TOTM too. Thought I would switch to maintenance as found it pretty hard but am going to TFR it for another week and see how I go! Day 8 nearly over.....

So just has week 1 weigh in myself this morning and down 8lbs so please with that as TOTM too. Thought I would switch to maintenance as found it pretty hard but am going to TFR it for another week and see how I go! Day 8 nearly over.....

Well done :D

Back