Weigh in 11

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by caffsean, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    I had my 11th Weigh in on Friday (have been away this weekend so didn't post it) and i've lost another 5lbs! Very Very happy :D:D.

I'm expecting that i might have put a few pounds on again though as i had Lunch and Tea yesterday (but had lipotrim the rest of the time) - but i'm perfectly happy with that as i had an amazing weekend and it was fantastic - we took the kids to Alton towers and blackpool which was brilliant. :D:D:D

I'm going to be refeeding soon i think as i'm starting to look good and i'm happier with my size and that was more important to me that my actual weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Cath!! That is a fantastic loss

I am really pleased you had a good time away.. Good luck with the refeed hun x x

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fantastic Cath well done xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.