weigh in 11

loopyloudrewitt

had my 11th weigh in yest and lost another 6 lbs obly thing is i'm havin a bad day today !!!! i have eaten :eek::eek::(:(:(, first time ive broke i dunno wat wrong with me , im not impressed at all but with everything thats going on right now i havent been sleeping and i wonder is this effecting me ?? pls help as i have lost 60lbs in 11 weeks next week final weigh in before refeed and im gettin nervous i wont manage when i reffed , i feel so fat and ugly for doin it

First of all super well done on the 6lbs loss .. amazing!! :)

Don't let a bad day make you sad or give up.. you've lost 60lbs and are almost at re-feed so remember why you're doing this and how far you've come. You've eaten but forget about it and just remember the feeling you have now to spur you on to not make the mistake again.

You can do it :) x

Well I can tell you one thing - you ain't fat or ugly - you are fabulous!!! So what if you felt like a bit of something to celebrate your amazing loss. Just you run your hands over your hips and then give yourself a big cuddle. You are a success and will have all the support you need on this site to get you through refeed and onto maintence. Be proud!!! xxx

It's one day in eleven weeks, you're only human. Please don't beat yourself up.
Forget all about it and have a great week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back