Weigh in 12 :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by determinator, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , had my 12th weigh in today ( 3 months .. a bit of I milesotne for me ) and I have lost another 5.5 lb so 4 stone 3.5 lbs in 12 weeks .. am just amazing .. I am now way over half way and feel like I have only just started :D
    For some reason I have been feeling more hungry this week than any other point in the diet ? anyone had this ? my stomach has been rumbling all morning and when i was cooking the famillies tea last night I came the closest I ever have to putting some in my mouth ? strange that I should be hungry at this stage .
    I am wondering if its because I am now on it until I finish .. before christmas I knew that I was going to eat christmas day .. and had something to look forward to .. now I have nothing to look forward to apart from the stress and worry of refeed and trying to keep it off which makes me very anxious :confused:
    anyway shall stop wittering now !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congrats, I bet you must be SO chuffed to have lost that amount of weight.

4. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well Done x You deserve it x You have done so well x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.