weigh in 13 omg!!!

tafflass

Silver Member
today was weigh in number 13.can't believe ive been doing lipotrim that long already:eek:
anyway i lost another 4lb this week :D

getter closer to goal really quickly now.only another 5 weigh in for me then its refeed time.
my pharmacist is great and said that each time she sees me she notices a difference.she doesn't think i need to do it as long as another 5 weeks and thinks i look fine now but i'm sticking to it.

i'm now properly in a size 16 tops and coats(18 in jeans,wide hips and big thighs).

i've lost another 5(i think)inches this week too.

get keys to my new house sunday so gonna be doing lots of exercise decorating and knocking things down the next few weeks before we move in on the 21st november.

been a bit of a weird week too as my kids have a new baby brother who arrived a few days ago(through dad).
wasn't sure how i was gonna feel about it but been perfectly fine and hasn't bothered me in the slightest.

ordered 4 dresses yesterday and some sparkly heels to try on ready for crimbo to see if i still look like a bloke in drag.should be here tomoz so will let you know how it goes x

forgot to say my bmi is now under 30 and i'm the lowest weight i have been since before having charys who is 9 on saturday.
i'm so happy :D

Last edited:
Wow congratulations on a superb loss this week, you're gonna be finished before christmas, lucky thing! I think ordering and trying on clothes is one of the best bits about losing all that weight, not only do we restrict ourselves when we are bigger but you just can't get as many nice things when you're of a more *ample* size heh

Best of luck to you for the coming week, am sure you will do great! ^.^

Wooohooo Jo baby! That is just fantastic! The weight is falling of ya! I know, I had to ask the pharmacist how many weeks I'd been doing this! Time flies on LT.

:cry: 5 weeks You had better still come on to the forum and fill us in on all the gossip. I feel as if everyone is leaving me behind :(

Yes, listen to yourself. You'll know when enough is enough. Fair play to you for sticking at it through your tough times sweetie. You're a tough, determined, gorgeous lady.

Another 5 inches is amazing. You must be shrinking before your very eyes when you look in the mirror. To drop dress sizes like you have must fill you with pride.

Exciting, moving house, new body, new life. Now we must find you that hunky 6ft 6 Welsh adonis! Any reading this post?

Awww new baby. What have the kids been like the baby?

I want pics of the dresses and heels! You will look like a supermodel!

X

Joanne, that's fantastic!! Well done you - you must be absolutely over the moon!!

Congrats for sticking to it for so long - you've done so well and it must feel fab being that size! Can I ask what you started at?
I'm 5'8, so trying to guage when I'll get to a 16 - a size I cannot remember being EVER!! Know I'm shorter than you, so may take a while longer....

Glad to hear the new baby's not got to you.

Good luck with the house move hun x

Well done you :D :D xxx

the kids haven't seen him yet Bets.they live 4 hours away and 'she/it' hasn't been well since she gave birth so can't come yet.
they don't seem bothered to be honest.Mogs hasn't said anything about it and don't think Charys will understand til she starts seeing him regulary(if they don't get forgotten by dad).

defo need that fella now hun.would be such a nice crimbo prezzie!;)

gonna try and sort some pics out but i've packed my camera into a box somewhere???.
feeling loads better about myself now and been getting looks from loads of men and i'm not shying away anymore either.
i look loads taller now i'm slimmer so not sure if they are just shocked i'm tall tbh.

Joanne, that's fantastic!! Well done you - you must be absolutely over the moon!!

Congrats for sticking to it for so long - you've done so well and it must feel fab being that size! Can I ask what you started at?
I'm 5'8, so trying to guage when I'll get to a 16 - a size I cannot remember being EVER!! Know I'm shorter than you, so may take a while longer....

Glad to hear the new baby's not got to you.

Good luck with the house move hun x

i started at a tight size 24.i think a few more weeks and i would have had to buy a size 26.i was 20 stone 4lbs at the begining and i think i'm now about 15 stone 10,so i'm still heavy but my goal weight is 14 stone which should make me a 14-16 :)

Hahahaha at she/it! :D

That makes me angry, you saying 'if they don't get forgotten by Dad' He doesn't deserve your beautiful children. He's waste of space. Sorry Jo, it's how I feel.

Don't look too hard for that fella, as the best ones always pop up when you least expect it! A new neighbour perhaps! Happy to hear that you're not shying away! Go for it girl! Strut your sexy stuff!

The taller thing is soooooooo strange! I know, everyone keeps telling me I look so much taller! It must be because we're not crouched over trying to hide all the bulk! You're standing tall with pride. If ya got it, flaunt it!

Loadsa love

X

You have done sooo great babes. Not long to go now.

New house new beginning new body :D fab clothes sounds brilliant.

Well done tafflass your doing soooo well!!! you will have that bloke in no time i am sure and 5 weeks off your goal you must be feeling fab and rightly so!! :) your kids are gorgeous and as long as they have the strong mother that you are they don't need anyone else!! betsy is right your ex don't deserve them anyway!! :) so pleased for ya xx

Well done, that's a great loss! & to be your lowest weight in nine years must feel incredible!

Hope the work on the house goes well! :)

Hannah

Fantastic Jo - well done :) xxx

thank you all x
couldn't have gotten this far without you x

well done hun thats great.
an now just an overweight bmi, woohoo. when mine went to overweight i was thrilled. horrible been labeled obese. well done chick.
good luck with the decorating, i love it but am rubbish at it so hubby never lets me.lol. sure ull have ur new house looking great in no time.
5 wks will fly by hun.
good luck hun
x x

wow wow wow another 4lbs your a legend hun! New house oh so lucky its a great new start for you and so want pictures cant wait to see that model in you come out! And the inches are falling of you aswell.

The 'it' bit made me laugh betsy is so right the guy doesnt deserve your kids i really hope he stays close to them thou if only for their sake. You never know having a new baby mite make him appreciate them more. (we can all dream) Id say you will be doin so much in your new house the weight will fall off you even more in the next few weeks. Ill be doin refeed with you even thou i wont be at target I decided this morning and wen i make a decision i stick to it now its my new thing hahaha!

Seriously thou WOW!

Back