• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in 17

Welshie

Hi All
Hope your all good. Had my weigh in today and los 2lb, only 5lb more and i'll be in the 10sts, whereas i was in the 16s. My losses are slowing down now but thats ok, i'm still losing and thats all that counts. Been in a conference the last 2 days with people who haven't seen me for a while, i had so many compliments, in fact it started geting embarassing in the end but what a good feeling.
Keep it up all:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Louise1

Well done you!!! You must be really proud of your achievement!!
I'm 16st (ish) and I was aound 8st. My goal is to get back down to my old size and see ME again instead of me in a fat suit lol.
Seeing people like yourself with such great successes is really an inspiration and I can't wait to start LT on Monday. Woop woop.
xx

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
well done :)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Well done, thats fantastic acheivement x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well done Welshie!!!

The comments are great arent they??

Alot of people in work have been noticing with me this week aswell :)

bigmuthabluffa

well dun hun a loss is a loss and with LT you know you will lose every week x

well done, you should be sooo proud of yourself!!

Welshie

Cheers for the comments it really means a lot. Good luck all and here's to a slimmer new all of us x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Welshie, well done on the loss this week. You are right, even though it is smaller it is still a loss and it all adds up. Well done on all the compliments. Bet you could not stop smiling to yourself.