Weigh in 18 June 2010

fatstitcher

loss of 1.5lb - am pleased as food wise not a good week BUT body magic excellent week - lots of walking, salsa dancing etc.

Just got to get the food part right and we may be back on the journey.

Michelle

Well done! You will get there on the food side of it. Once you get your head around it, it's fine!

I'm still struggling as I'm quite new to it, but it seems great so far!

Good luck and keep up the body magic!

Well done on the exercise part, you're part way there :D

Now for the food part - have you tried planning your meals for the week? I find that really helps me. I've got a folder with all the recipe's and things in it and a bit where I have written syn values for things such as chocolate, biscuits and alcohol (my biggest downfall). I plan my meals and my alcohol (for friday nights) then work out my syn's around that for treats. It helps me cos it's just a quick look on a daily basis to see what I'm eating that day and what treats I am having and keeps me away from all the other junk that's in my cupboards. I know this is only my second week, but's it working and helping me keep focussed :)

I only lost a 1 pound this week but i have been all week trying to rectify the damage i did last weekend on holiday so to be honest i was shocked as was expecting to stay the same. I have promised myself lots of walking this week, no booze and sticking to plan 100 %. Well done hun, a loss is a loss at the end of the day. Your heading in the right direction x

Back