Weigh in 4!

Shaz1980

Hi everyone hope you are all ok. Went to be weighed today and I was delighted to find out i have lost 6 pounds this week. I am so happy. I started this diet at 15 stone and I am now 12 stone 9 in just a month. I have so much more confidence and am just happy to be me. I have to say it never would have happened without all of you so thank you all x x

Well done Shaz! I'm just about half way now too - it's great to feel that there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Jon
xx

Wow thats brilliant! That have u lost each week if u dont mind me asking? bet your feeling so good about yourself at the moment! x

Thank you both. Jon yeah it def helps when you can see the finish line. KellyMarie I lost 14 pounds the first week, 7 the second, 5 the third and 6 this week. I am so happy I can't even tell you. Everyone has not only noticed the loss but how much happier I am now.

Wow dats amazing your doing so well and definitely keep an eye on them goals they make you feel brilliant. Your losing so fast its pretty amazing.

hi hun, well done on your loss so far 32lb well done just over half way in just 4 weeks hope it happens like that for me starting tuesday, wish me luck x

Shaz, you are having fab results. At this rate, you will only need another few weeks to reach goal. Keep it up.

The weekend was amazing. The murder mystery was really entertaining and we partied till half four in the morning. Never been on such a high on fizzy water lol Looked at my cousin's pics today and for the first time in ages I didnt cringe when i saw myself. Everyone noticed I had lost weight and even my brother commented and he never notices anything lol. My mum phoned me last night and said that everyone had told her how good i was looking. Feel really good today. Hope you are all ok x x x

Brilliant well done you - keep up the good work :D

Back